Marblehead Chamber of Commerce
Do Business With Us.
NEW MEMBERS (within first year of membership)
- Ribbon Cutting for new businesses or existing businesses who want to be reintroduced to the community – photo and write up in the paper - Value $200
- NEW! One FREE 2” by 3” advertisement in the Salem News - Value $245
- One Two Week Banner ad on http://www.itemlive.com/ - Value $200
- Match of advertising dollars for newspaper ads in the Marblehead Reporter - Value $300
- 4 Admission Tickets to Informational Seminars & Forums (may also be used to bring guests) - Value $60
- TOTAL IMMEDIATE Return on Investment = More than $1,000
Benefits for All Chamber Members
- Referrals! We exclusively refer our member businesses.
- Complimentary Business After Hours at member businesses.
- Opportunities to host Business After Hours events at your location.
- Chamber Professionals Group
- Quarterly event series with professional facilitator – guided networking. Free for Chamber members.
- All attendees will receive a list of all attendees at the event they attend, including contact and business names and email addresses.
- The Chamber Website - www.marbleheadchamber.org and E-mail Blasts
- Online Business Directory – complimentary online listing with link and multiple categories selections.
- Advertising opportunities are available on www.marbleheadchamber.org
- Weekly e-blasts include complimentary member-to-member news.
- Dedicated e-blast advertising available, featuring one business at a time.
- Health Insurance Plans available through the Chamber.
- Business Assistance
- Access to Serve Corp of Retired Executives (SCORE), a federally funded program, comprised of retired executives with more than 25 years experience. CLICK HERE for more information about SCORE.
- Marblehead Gift Check Program- Marblehead Money
- Exclusively for Chamber Members. Accept like Cash. Endorse & Deposit. No Fees.
- Available for purchase by the public all year long.
- Average annual sales - $25,000 per year. Total Sales since 2004 - $200,000.
- Tourism Promotion
- Chamber Information Booth – highly visible downtown location. Members may place materials there.
- Annual Marblehead Visitors Guide & Map .
- Qty. produced: 40,000. Distributions in 190 major Boston & Greater Boston hotel chains and in 60 Greater Boston attractions & Visitor Information Centers.
- Regional, national, and international marketing opportunities with the North of Boston CVB.
- Chamber Tourism Website – www.visitmarblehead.com.
- Promotes Chamber businesses and community events.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS THROUGH CHAMBER MEMBERS
- Discounted Credit Card Processing available through a Chamber member. Please CLICK HERE for details.
- Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Pin Based Debit. P.O.S. Systems, Virtual Terminals, Gift Cards, Credit Card Terminals. 20% to 30% on average monthly cost savings in lower fees.
- Discounted Ethical Electronics Recycling available through a Chamber member 15%Discount for Chamber Members! Please CLICK HERE for details.
MEMBER & COMMUNITY EVENTS
THAT GENERATE BUSINESS
- Business Breakfast Forums & Informational Seminars - scheduled monthly.
- Home Show – Annual event scheduled in March, promoting home & lifestyle professionals.
- Marblehead Art Walk – Spring event coordinated by the Marblehead Arts Association and the business community.
- Marblehead Maritime Festival - Annual event scheduled in August. Celebration of our maritime heritage.
- Marblehead Spirit Days – Annual event scheduled in late September. Community festival throughout Town.
- Halloween Trick or Treat - Annual event held in conjunction with the Marblehead Museum Pumpkin Illumination.
- Marblehead Christmas Walk – Annual event held the first weekend in December. A weekend of shopping, craft fairs, harvest events, and family activities sponsored by the Chamber business community.
- Other Community Events/ Fundraisers