Marblehead Chamber of Commerce
Do Business With Us.
NEW MEMBERS (within first year of membership)
- Ribbon Cutting or opening event for new businesses or existing businesses who want to be reintroduced to the community – publicity following event - Value $200
- NEW! One FREE 2” by 3” advertisement in the Salem News - Value $245
- One Two Week Banner ad on http://www.itemlive.com/ - Value $200
- Match of advertising dollars for newspaper ads in the Marblehead Reporter - Value $300
- Ongoing PR and marketing advice and assistance.
- TOTAL IMMEDIATE Return on Investment = More than $1,000
Benefits for All Chamber Members
- Referrals! We exclusively refer our member businesses.
- Chamber members meet and support each other – advice, fun, support and more.
- Complimentary Business events at member businesses ~ breakfasts or after-hour events.
- Opportunities to host Business events at your location.
- The Chamber Website - www.marbleheadchamber.org and E-mail Blasts
- Online Business Directory – complimentary online listing with link and multiple categories selections.
- Advertising opportunities are available on www.marbleheadchamber.org
- Weekly e-blasts include complimentary member to member news.
- Dedicated e-blast advertising available, featuring one business at a time.
- Health Insurance Plans available through the Chamber.
- Professional Business Advice
- Through a Professional Speaker series, the Chamber offers members unique and valuable opportunities to learn about a variety of relevant business topics including marketing, finance, conflict resolution and more.
- The Chamber can offer business referrals for every type of business need.
- Marblehead Gift Check Program – Marblehead Money
- Exclusively for Chamber Members. Can accept like cash.
- Available for purchase by the public all year long.
- Average annual sales - $25,000 per year.
- Tourism Promotion
- Chamber Information Booth – highly visible downtown location.
- Annual Marblehead Visitors Guide & Map .
- 25,000 distribution in 190 major Boston & Greater Boston hotel chains and in 60 Greater Boston attractions & Visitor Information Centers.
- Regional, national, and international marketing opportunities with the North of Boston CVB.
- Chamber Tourism Website – www.visitmarblehead.com
- Promotes Chamber businesses and community events.
MEMBER & COMMUNITY EVENTS THAT GENERATE BUSINESS
- Business Breakfast Forums & Information Seminars – ongoing.
- Contractors – unique and focused seminars bringing the Contractor community together for networking, education and referrals.
- Home Show – Annual event scheduled in March, promoting home & lifestyle professionals.
- Halloween Trick or Treat – Annual event held in conjunction with the Marblehead Museum Pumpkin Illumination.
- Marblehead Christmas Walk – Annual event held the first weekend in December. A weekend of holiday celebration with activities and events spanning four days throughout town. Sponsored by the Chamber business community.
- Other Community Events/ Fundraisers
- Chamber Golf Tournament – held in June/July
- Chamber Annual Meeting & Community Awards Presentation – held in September
- Octoberfest – A Food & Spirit Tasting with Auction – held in October